Our outsourcing services and solutions consists of core IT management capabilities designed to help customers meet current IT business and infrastructure requirements so customers can concentrate on their core business values as well as respond quickly to the inevitable business and technology changes.
Our robust technical and professional capabilities and adherence to standard IT service Management (ITSM) methodologies provide the foundation for strategic outsourcing services that enables our customers to:
- Focus on core competencies
- Access to expertise and infrastructure
- Efficient IT infrastructure management while reducing complexity
- Achieve faster technology refresh
- Improve Return on Investment (ROI) through consolidation of assets and functions
- Installation and Life-Cycle Systems Management
We Install, Configure and Support every product we offer to our customers from installation to its entire lifecycle. INTERGLOBAL offers a range of PC upgrade options and support solutions which typically include relocation planning, disaster recovery plan, moves and changes, etc.
INTERGLOBAL supplies, installs and supports all categories of IT Hardware and Software including:
- HP/Compaq/IBM Desktop PC's and Notebooks
- Network Switches and Routers
- Firewalls, Remote Access Servers and VPN Solutions
- Back-Up Drives and Consumables
- Printers, Scanners and other peripheral devices
- RAM, Hard Drives, CD-RW Drives and other components
- Operating Systems, Office Suites, Accounting packages, Security Utilities, Anti-virus software
- Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wireless Networks, etc.